We have worked with two greats of world rugby in recent months and to mark the eve of the quarter finals of this years Rugby World Cup we are running a GIVEAWAY!
Both Brian O’Driscoll and Bryan Habana have been incredibly generous and signed a number of shirts for us. Impulse Decisions are going to giveaway three of each legends shirt to six deserving winners.
Not only that, we will also give away another three of each shirt to various charities that you think are deserving. If they have a fundraising event coming up and they are looking for auction items, these could help raise a great amount of money!
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to those residents in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
- Timings: The Promotion starts at 07:30 GMT on the 13th October 2023 and finishes at 23:59 on the Sunday 15th October 2023. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
- a) Tag the biggest rugby fanatic you know in the following LinkedIn post or tag the person at the charity that you think will be able to make the best use of the item ( https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7118483030498754560?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7118483030498754560%29 )
- b) Entries must not feature offensive content, content promoting excessive drinking, content which infringes 3rd party copyright or anyone who is under 18 without parental permission.
- c) Participants can enter multiple times.
- d) By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas of concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter should this arise.
- Prize: 6 winners will receive a signed shirt of their choosing from either Brian O’Driscoll or Bryan Habana. A further 6 charities will receive 1 frame each (split between 3 of each shirt), the choice is at the promotors discretion.
- Selecting the winners & delivery: The winners will be selected at random from the entries on the above LinkedIn post. Winners will be announced on Monday 16th October 2023 and contacted by direct message. Winners must then provide the requested details within 5 working days and the prizes will be sent within 10 working days of receipt. Proof of ID may be required.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
- By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- The Promoter is Impulse Decisions Ltd, Windsor House, Cornwall Road, HG1 2PW. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to at the above address.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to LinkedIn. Entrants agree that LinkedIn shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
- The Competition is no way endorsed or associated with LinkedIn.
- Images are for illustration purposes only