Impulse Decisions will be giving away one of our most popular experiences – Two Tickets Autumn International At Twickenham Stadium to see England vs Japan – 12th November 2022.
It will be only be the third time England have played Japan in a test match!
For a chance to win simply Tell us who you think it is, Like, Share, tag a Friend on our ‘Guess Who’ giveaway post & use the hashtag #livingwithimpulse
Keep your eyes peeled for the competition posts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn!
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to those residents in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
- Timings: The Promotion starts at 09:00 GMT on the 10th June 2022 and finishes at 15:00 on the Friday 23rd June 2022. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
- a) Share the post found on the Impulse Decisions Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Impulse-Decisions-134154126614212/) or the Impulse Decisions Instagram page (https://instagram.com/impulse_decisions_uk)
- b) Tell us who you think it is – correct answers only will be entered into the draw.
- c) ‘Like’ the Impulse Decisions Facebook Page and/or Follow the Impulse Decisions Instagram Page
- d) Tag a friend you would want to take on the experience.
- e) Entries must not feature offensive content, content promoting excessive drinking, content which infringes 3rd party copyright or anyone who is under 18 without parental permission.
- f) Participants can enter multiple times.
- g) By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas of concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter should this arise.
- Prize: 1 winner will receive 2 tickets to watch England vs Japan in this year’s Autumn Internationals at Twickenham Stadium. It will be only be the third time England have played Japan in a test match. Should the event be moved, cancelled or postponed, you will be automatically transferred to the new dates or the following years’ event. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative. Subject to event cancellation – winner will be provided an alternative prize of equivalent value. Tickets Only – No accommodation or travel is included.
- Selecting the winner & delivery: The winner will be selected at random from the entries across Impulse Decisions social media platforms. Winners will be announced on Monday 27 June 2022 and contacted by direct message. Winners must then provide the requested details within 5 working days and the prize voucher will be sent within 10 working days of receipt. Tickets will be sent to the winner up to 10 days before the date of the event. Proof of ID may be required.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
- By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- The Promoter is Impulse Decisions Ltd, Windsor House, Cornwall Road, HG1 2PW. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to at the above address.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
- The Competition is no way endorsed or associated with Instagram.