WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for bidding.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Impulsedecisions.com is a site operated by Impulse Decisions Ltd (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07246826 and have our registered office at Windsor House, Cornwall Road, Harrogate, HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is 114601263.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 01423 531 682.
BIDDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bids must be equal to or exceed the listed ‘Reserve’ price.
- By placing your bid, you are committing to the purchase(s) and full payment of the item(s) if you are the successful bidder.
- You may bid on as many items as you wish but please be aware that you may win more than one item.
- For some auction lots, more than one item may be available. Such items will be sold to the top bidders.
- By signing the Promissory Note for Auction Lots, you understand and agree that this is a legally binding agreement and is non-negotiable.
- As the contract between us is made on the premises, a cooling off period does not apply. This means that you will not have any right to cancel the contract once you have signed the Promissory Note for Auction Lots agreement.
- All items or vouchers will be sent to winning bidders within 14 working days of receipt of payment.
- Failure by the winning bidder to supply full contact details may void this time frame.
- For overseas experiences all required travel documentation is to be researched and obtained by the bidder.
- We are not responsible for delays in delivery as a result of courier services as such events are outside our control.
- For items that are being shipped overseas, please allow longer than14 working days for delivery.
- All proceeds bid above the reserve prices go directly to the event beneficiary that has been appointed by the event organiser.
- For charity items, you will be contacted directly by the charity to arrange the booking or delivery of the item.
- Any deposit made on a purchase is non-refundable. Charities will receive 25% of deposit received should you fail to make full payment. If you break the contract by retracting your bid, you must compensate us.
This compensation will consist of:
The amount of the bid above the reserve price, plus any card fees incurred; and either,
£300 for a bid placed on an Outside Europe Experience or;
£200 for a bid placed on a UK & European Experience or;
£200 for a bid placed on memorabilia.
- Any retraction requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours of the purchase. Any retraction request outside this period will not be valid.
- All prizes exclude flights unless stated otherwise.
- All items displayed at the event are for display purposes only. Purchases will be delivered to the winning bidders and do not need to be collected.
- All images within the auction brochure are for illustrative purposes only.
- All memorabilia displays include an authentic autograph on a replica product, unless otherwise specified.
- Please note there may be additional shipping charges for deliveries outside of the UK.
- Impulse Decisions Ltd will not be responsible for bids/purchases made under the influence of alcohol.
- Should there be faults with product/s you receive, these must be reported by email to email@example.com 24 hours of delivery. Reports submitted after this time period will not be valid.
- Where there is no alternative but to refund you as a result of a cancellation which is outside our control, and which cannot be re-arranged, we will provide you with a recoverable cost refund. Any refund will exclude the amount in excess of the reserve price of the experience and it will also exclude any unrecoverable costs incurred by Impulse Decisions Ltd.
- Impulse Decisions Ltd is acting as an agent on behalf of the event beneficiary.
- You can win more than one item and in some cases multiple items are available in which case the highest bidders win.
COMPANY REGISTRATION: 07246826 | VAT NUMBER: 114601268